Monday, April 20, 2009

NBA Predictions Review

Well my NBA preseason predictions weren't as good as I thought they were. I posted these on October 28th, 2008 for those who want to look at my "success" or lack thereof. Here's a quick recap of what I picked earlier this year:

-4 of the 6 division champs (Detroit and Utah were wrong).
-6 of 8 Eastern Conference playoff teams (I had Toronto & Washington in, Atlanta & Chicago out)
-3 of 8 Eastern Conference teams seeds correct. (Boston #2, Orlando #3, Philadelphia #6)
-6 of 8 Western Conference playoff teams (I had Phoenix & Golden St. in, Dallas & Portland out)
-1 of 8 Western Conference teams seeds correct (San Antonio as the #3)

-My East Final was Cleveland over Boston (a likely scenerio right now)
-My West Final was Utah over LA Lakers (they're playing in the first round)

No comments: